Toro 50" TimeCutter MX5000
Featuring IronForged™ Cutting System
The TimeCutter MX5000 residential zero-turn riding lawn mower has the reliability, durability and cutting features of a commercial mower. Powered by a Pro Performance 24 HP Kohler V-Twin engine. It dominates challenging cutting conditions with the tough, commercial IronForged™ cutting system, including a 50" heavy-duty 10 ga. steel fabricated mowing system and durable 6" cast blade spindles. Choose from 7 height of cut positions from 1-1/2". to 4-1/2". Storage dimensions: 53.5" x 72.9" x 39.1" (135.9 x 185 x 99.3 cm). Enjoy the ride in maximum comfort with the 18" thickly padded premium seat. A hitch comes standard for pulling lawn and garden attachments. Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See complete warranty details at Toro.com/warranty.
- 24 hp Kohler V-Twin 725cc with Pro-Series Air Cleaner
- Wide 50" fabricated, 10-gauge steel, cutting deck with IronForged™ cutting system that dominates challenging cutting conditions
- 18" Thickly Padded Premium seat offers maximum back support for enhanced comfort
- Automatic Parking Brake - making operation simple
- IronForged™ Cutting System: The toughest mowing conditions aren't so tough when your fabricated deck is made of heavy-duty 10 gauge steel, commercial style 6" spindles and has blade tip speed over 18,000/fpm.
- Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- Fabricated Deck: Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel and a bull-nose bumper leading the way, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance.
- Heavy-Duty 10-Gauge Frame: The heavy-duty 10-gauge frame provides increased strength, durability and reliable performance. The lower the gauge the thicker the steel.
- Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models for pulling lawn and garden attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Save on Average 45% of your MowingTime: Cut your mowing time almost in half*, less work for you, your mower and have more free time. Learn More *Time savings by yard size are from 2008 - 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
- Automatic Parking Brake: Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
- 18" Thickly Padded Premium Seat 2019: Premium, thickly padded 18" extra-tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See complete warranty details at Toro.com/warranty.
- Engine: 24 hp Kohler V-Twin 725cc with Pro-Series Air Cleaner
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons /11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 50" /127 cm fabricated - 10 ga. 3 blades
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 3 Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,330 ft/min (5,587 m/min)
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Engine Horsepower: 24 hp
- Engine Displacement: 725 cc
- Ground Speed: MOW: 7 mph/3 mph (11.3 km/h / 4.8 km/h)
- Height: 39.1" / 99.3 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 4.5" (3.8 - 11.4 cm)
- Length: 72.9" / 185 cm
- Seat: 18" (46 cm) Thickly Padded Premium
- Tires: 11" x 6" (27.9 x 12.7 cm) Front, 18" x 7.5" (45.7 x 19.1 cm) Rear
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2100
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours
- Width: 53.5" / 135.9 cm - Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 53.5" x 72.9" x 39.1" (135.9 cm x 185 cm x 99.3 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- V-Twin with Pro-Series Air Cleaner
- 725 cc
- Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2100
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 in. x 6 in. (27.9 x 12.7 cm); Rear: 18 in. x 7.5 in. (45.7 x 19.1 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 50 in. (127 cm)