2019 STIHL FC 56 C-E
This lightweight edger is ideal for use around the home and features Easy2Start™ technology.
Give your home that professionally landscaped look with the STIHL FC 56 C-E edger. With its fuel-efficient, low-emission STIHL engine, this edger powers through curbside annoyances like overgrown grass, thick weeds and compacted soil. And thanks to its semi-automatic choke lever and Easy2Start™ system, starting the edger is easy - gently pull the cord and start defining your outdoor spaces. Its adjustable depth wheel even lets you select different cutting depths, so you can give your walkways, driveways and areas of your property the perfect amount of definition.
- "Open" Guard Design: The professional “open" guard design helps minimize clogging, allowing for more efficient cutting.
- "Line of Sight" Marking: A notch on top of the edger's guard helps guide the user during use, allowing for increased control and helping to create cleaner, more precise cuts.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Skid Plate: All STIHL edgers come equipped with a skid plate to protect the gearbox during use.
- Adjustable Depth Wheel: The feature allows the user to easily adjust the wheel to the desired cutting depth for creating precision cuts.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine's compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Stop Switch: With the Stop Switch, the equipment's ignition is always ready for starting. Products with this feature shut off easily by pressing and holding down the switch. When the switch is released, it returns to the start position automatically, reducing the number of steps needed to start the product.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 340 cc (11.5 oz.)
- Blade Size: 20.3 cm (8.0 in.)
- Arbor Size: 25.4 mm (1.0 in.)
- Gear Ratio And Blade Speed: 1:1.24 8,300 rpm
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight*: 6.1 kg (13.5 lb.)
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- Engine Type
- 13.5 lb. (6.1 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 oz. (340 cc)
- Blade Length
- 8.0 in. (20.3 cm)